..not 3, 2.. but 5~!!..

DOUSHITE
kimi wo suki natte shimattan daro
u have put a spell 'JUMON' on me..n now.. i'll always STAND BY U..no matter what happen
lets get TOGETHER again..lets make FOREVER LOVE..TONIGHT..n HUG together..WITH ALL MY HEART

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TVXQ as 5~

TVXQ as 5~



"we're FAMILY,as well as FRIENDS,
the word COMRADE also comes to mind,
we have to be TOGETHER!
IF ITS NOT 5 OF US~
ITS NOT TVXQ~"



"we trust each other & are also each other's STRENGTH,
before i knew it,
they r already a DEEP PART OF ME,
their EXISTENCE to me is as IMPORTANT AS MY LIFE~"



"each time,i've said that they're like my SIBLINGS,
like my FAMILY~
but to me,
they're more than a family,
they're A PART OF ME,
my alter ego"


"if i was alone,
there'd be no way i could hv come this far,
i dont really hv that confidence,
but to be here,
TOGETHER,
now 5 of us are are already a FAMILY,"
"even if everything failed,
as long as the members r there,
i feel that its all right,
& another chance will defintiely come our way..
for me,
they're more than a family~.."

No comments:

Post a Comment