..not 3, 2.. but 5~!!..

DOUSHITE
kimi wo suki natte shimattan daro
u have put a spell 'JUMON' on me..n now.. i'll always STAND BY U..no matter what happen
lets get TOGETHER again..lets make FOREVER LOVE..TONIGHT..n HUG together..WITH ALL MY HEART

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

yunjae UFO replies~~





Fan: Oppa, what about spending a hot night together tonight??

Jaejoong:
I have a date with Yunho tonight (really?)

Fan: I saw Yunho oppa’s sister. She is so pretty heartbiangbiangbiang(?)

Yunho: Because she look like me that is why she is pretty , you stay in Gwangju Metropolitan City?

Jaejoong: Biangbiangbiang!

Fan: BiangBiangBiang! Is I start first, don’t copy me. I stay in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province.

Jaejoong: Biangbiangbiang. I don’t care I want to copy
.Don’t tempt our Yunho to go to Gwangju.

Fan: Oppa , please do something to Yunho oppa! He did not reply any of my messages ,My friend said she received replies from him.

Jaejoong: Sorry, I can’t do anything to my man. You better worry about me (I also see it this way)

Fan: why Oppa only like to act cute with Yunho Oppa . Why not with me!

Jaejoong: You jealous ? Come! I act cute with you.

Yunho: YA! Don’t snatch away our Jejung!
Yoochun: me? What about me? Don’t want to do with me?( go back, this is nothing to do with you)

Fan: Oppa! Yunho is mine! Give him to me~

Jaejoong: hmm Yunho is a little expensive (nevermind, open the auction now)

Fan: Yunho is mine!

Yunho: I’m yours ^ going to get scolding from Jejung

Fan: even in my dream, I dreamt of Yunho oppa beating me

Jaejoong : huh? Why? Is it pain? Never mind , endure it . I have experience of it.

(really? What experience? Mind talking about it?)

source: UFO town+baidu
Trans: Yusuke@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment